Hello all!

DragonfishExotics

Hi my name is Bill. I reside on Vancouver Island. I have been in the hobby for 15 years and kept Asian aros for 5. I have a Chili red comm tank, with a Panda Chili, 2 Indo dats, prochilidous flag fish, ornate bichir, and a clown loach. And yes everyone does get along. I also have a 100 gallon saltwater reef. I have worked with sea star aquariums to make a custom aro tank, with black sides and bottom, and custom skim boxes. Maybe bringing them into production. Hopefully we can inovate new ideas, in fish keeping, with all of our combined experience! Ps sorry about the tank, this is an older pic, when it was first set up with my fish in it, i'll get some updates.

Attachments

• new tank.JPG
    new tank.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 21
Last edited by a moderator:

protoxeno

Thats really impressive that you got the aros to comm. I see everyone here got an aro so I predict when its time, maybe we should start a farm and breed the ones we all have together.

Yuppa

Super Moderator
agreed.. north america breeding ftw!

and wow man, congrats on aro community!
love to see it if i come to island someday

DragonfishExotics

thank you, I started the aro comm, with very small fish, small dats i got from m_class, small prochilidous, and small chili red, the ornate was the same size also. I think if you start them all jouvenile, that might help abit. But so far so aggression towards one another. If you come to the island I would love to show you around.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
You are a super addition to the aro community Bill! I look forward to getting your advice in setting up a planted sump in future.