Great canoe-in camp sites in Ontario

ninjaturtle

any1 can suggest some? looking to go camping this summer

so far ive only been to Opeongo Lake in Algonquin n its amazing there.
btw, by canoe-in i mean the camp sites are only reachable by canoe and no drive-in with cars

looking for new sites that are quite, private and can you post prices of how much you would spend on a camp trip?

i spent $70 for 3 nights there including canoe rental, food, fishing liscense, camp equipments, and life jackets lol

jackson

I like Tamagami and the french river is very nice. I dont think I spelled them right LOL sorry. I like them a lot and the water is great. I have also been to lake of the woods very very far it was a bit scarry but in the end it was awesome.

homebrewed

Super Moderator
I'm not to familier with the area to much. I've only done alittle bit in the Woodland Caribu area along the Ontario and Manitoba boarder.

ninjaturtle

I'm not to familier with the area to much. I've only done alittle bit in the Woodland Caribu area along the Ontario and Manitoba boarder.

haha if its bordering manitoba i think we've gone too far
most the ppl in ontario in this forum are from toronto

ninjaturtle

went to killbear last summer. was quite awesome haha... went with pak. you probably know.

haha for a sec i read "went to kill a bear last summer.. etc" lol
where is killbear? haha man im like ultra beginner in camping, we resorted to burning my fren's sock to start a fire last time ROFL

frozen-fire

killbear is near parry sound, on the eastern shore of geogian bay.

haha...did you use a new sock everytime?

ninjaturtle

hahaha we used a pair of sock, never let the fire out once we started it. haha we spent like hours chopping woods to maintain it lol