taureandragon76

Hey there, I am quite happy to be part of this new site and look forward to seeing it's growth. I myself have never kept an aro but hope to within the year own a HBRTG. Currently I have 5 tanks running from 10g to 60g. Hopefully fairly soon I will be building a 300+g plywood tank which will house my aro when I eventually get it.

I don't know a whole lot about aro's per say but do know a fair amount about general fish keeping, but do plan on soaking in as much info as possible. Been keeping fish for quite a few years but only got obsessed over the last 2 years.

Aaron

Last edited:
Here is a pic of my previous setup of my 50g African setup with 10 Pseudotropheus Saulosi's. I have since moved them to my new 60g diamond tank that I got a killer deal on. I will have current pics posted up just as soon as I figure out our damn new camera:D

newestqp0.jpg

Just had a pretty good one given to us, I can adjust the shutter speed and aperature, it's a Fujifilm FinePix E550. Trouble is when it comes to cameras I am illeterate:confused: So I will have to sit down one day with the book and try to figure it out

CHILLI RED

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure that with your fishkeeping experience you will do fine with an arowana! Good luck!:)