bored thought i would show case my babies

h.l_nathan

no I dont want to do that. I'm just raising them to past time when my wife is nagging but I'm not that much of a fanatic. Maybe i'll become one after a year or two if things go well, but I still have to ask you for your left over HAHA

MananaP

hahahahahaha... nathan is right. why all of the sudden be leaving us huh FRIEND? 888 is a good number for me don't you agree nathan?

h.l_nathan

Thats going to be a while for 888 and alot of posts.
We have to bring up some very interesting topics to get Rulaifu back.
JK I was over his house today and the family time is really important to him so i think his time out during the summer is really good.

MananaP

That is very true. Why waste all the time inside the house when you can go out and enjoy the summer/sun! Still i would rather stay home if you have that much beautiful fish inside the house hahahaha to compensate maybe stay inside the house the rest of the winter cold. We do have more cold days than sunny.

h.l_nathan

Well if anyone in the Montreal area want to buy my aros I will leave all of them at cost, cause i'm lazy to move them across the room to make spaces for a new tank getting build...

frozen-fire

amazing aro community you have going there. makes me want to throw another red into my mix. my red and black comm. is still good though...don't want to screw it up haha.

how big are they?

MananaP

Are you building a Monster Tank Nathan? Daym i hope you keep a journal in this forum. I would be tunning in everyday :)

h.l_nathan

No i'm not building a monster tank. its not a money issue but its more family esp the wife.
If I build a big tank or add more tank into my house its got to be a new house and new wife...