CT update

slednex11

Hey guys , moved my CT that I bought from mike almost 2 Years ago at 8" now he's 13" . Had to move him as I think he was stressing out my ST , so pulled him outta the 600 and unfortunately has to hang out In a 180 for a little time to see if the ST starts eating again
null_zps404626f0.jpg
null_zps7aeeb960.jpg

exoticaquaria

CT looks great! Have grown a lot since I shipped him to you. Good job Mark! Lets see those ST pics and the rest of them! Especially the MBU and VATF!

mitchb

Awesome looking fish!

Just a question, I am paranoid as hell about anything touching stuff I put in the water whether it is a net, piping etc, what do you wash your hands with before doing stuff like this? I believe I over think it but rather be safe than sorry.

tman

Super Moderator
Did the ST start eating again and you are going to try the CT again and see what happens?

exoticaquaria

Last time I talked to Mark, ST is eating again. He just needed some excitement in his diet. Hope he is eating more these days!

slednex11

he(st) has ate a cpl pieces of fish/ shrimp but mainly just feeders once a week, ST is still healthy and all and im trying to make sure he doesnt become dependant on live , but i think my aro is the problem rather than the CT,

slednex11

lol will do guys, as for stock i really dont have a whole lot left , Big MBU,Panda gold aro,Vatf,BD, FF, FRT, 2 jumbo C.loaches,CT,ST,Meg.Irwini's