Vittatus go good with aros!

slednex11

i think it all depends on the Aro's trevor, did your aro initially chase the VATF when introduced ? i know my Aro chased and killed a one of those 10-12" GATF (that Mike brought in) overnight the very first night i introduced the GATF then i was worried to put my same sized VATF in with the Aro, and ya the Aro chased the VATF for 2 days straight before giving up on the chase also the GATF seem to be way more sketish and jumpy compared to the VATF, My GATF most likely smashed himself to death where the VATF can navigate way better in an aquarium!! you VATF looks awesome!!!!

tman

Super Moderator
i think it all depends on the Aro's trevor, did your aro initially chase the VATF when introduced ? i know my Aro chased and killed a one of those 10-12" GATF (that Mike brought in) overnight the very first night i introduced the GATF then i was worried to put my same sized VATF in with the Aro, and ya the Aro chased the VATF for 2 days straight before giving up on the chase also the GATF seem to be way more sketish and jumpy compared to the VATF, My GATF most likely smashed himself to death where the VATF can navigate way better in an aquarium!! you VATF looks awesome!!!!

He did a little bit but the aro chases everything as he gets pissed as they get to the food faster then him! LOL I am more afraid of my big Azul eating my Vittatus as the azul is probably about 14" now.

exoticaquaria

very nice! im going to have to try one in my 300. but my are is a mean SOB lol. id have to find one around 12+ inches for it to have a chance!

tman

Super Moderator
I take this advice back as my arowana is always trying to bite my vitattus along with my indo! Arowanas don't play nice at all except for my black arowana.

MEDHBSI

I'm glad to see yours in doing good because i have a TATF with my aro,ray,dat,discus so far so good :) everyone seems a bit afraid of him because eyes so fast with erratic movements :)