Arowanaclub Canada  

Go Back   Arowanaclub Canada > Importers and Retailers > Past Sponsors > Asian Arowana Imports

Aro Kingdom

Old 12-17-2013, 12:05 AM   #21
Kyuss

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ry View Post
nice video... looks like nice healthy fish
Thanks....Mr. Hulk finally has decided to take pellets....when i first got him he would just take them and spit them out for a couple of days....i couldn't handle him not eating anything so i fed him MP for a day and and then went back to Hikari food sticks the next day and he took about 4-5 in this morning and about 8-10 sticks tonight....of course i spilt them in half for the easy chew....happy with the progress considering I just got him on the 12th....
Kyuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 04:21 PM   #22
Diablored

Nice shine on that guy, I am interested to see how it turns out.
Diablored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 12:11 PM   #23
Kyuss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablored View Post
Nice shine on that guy, I am interested to see how it turns out.
Thanks....how's your guy doing?....I see that a new order is coming in the new year....you still thinking Merlion....cause i am
Old 12-19-2013, 01:10 PM   #24
Diablored

Haha yeah I wish it was a little later. Planning on buying a house in spring, need a new house for growing family and growing number of fish
Old 12-19-2013, 01:15 PM   #25
Diablored

I wouldn't even know what Merlion I would want yet. I would have to speak with owner before deciding.(which is really easy to do)
That prestige cross back 90 gh would also be a beast I'm sure. Twice as good as mine? I'm in hahah 1800 bones I'm guessing that's a lot of bang for your buck there as well
Old 12-19-2013, 06:51 PM   #26
Kyuss

Quote:
I wouldn't even know what Merlion I would want yet. I would have to speak with owner before deciding.(which is really easy to do)
That prestige cross back 90 gh would also be a beast I'm sure. Twice as good as mine? I'm in hahah 1800 bones I'm guessing that's a lot of bang for your buck there as well
I confused to.....they are all so nice....if you get one ....would you put it in with yours that you just got ....or a tank on its own?
Old 12-19-2013, 09:30 PM   #27
Diablored

I would prolly got separate tanks. Unless I buy a420 gallon or something like that
Old 12-21-2013, 02:25 AM   #28
Kyuss

Quote:
I would prolly got separate tanks. Unless I buy a420 gallon or something like that
It's probably a good idea....I'm debating on a bigger tank right now so I can house more aro's and a couple of friends....have a 240gallon right now....but thinking 350-450gallon should hopefully work better....would love Rojo Hulk to have some more super hero buddies to join him....I think my son has a list of names already picked....
Old 12-21-2013, 02:43 AM   #29
Ansieh

looks great!
Ansieh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 01:11 PM   #30
Diablored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuss View Post
It's probably a good idea....I'm debating on a bigger tank right now so I can house more aro's and a couple of friends....have a 240gallon right now....but thinking 350-450gallon should hopefully work better....would love Rojo Hulk to have some more super hero buddies to join him....I think my son has a list of names already picked....
Hah those names aren't that bad, I had a diablo red named Elmo, a hbrtg named fisher, and my new dreamfish has been named fishin. As you can see my daughter isn't so imaginative. When she named the diablo red Elmo, it was one of only a handful of words she knew at the time. It's fishin of fission depends on her mood.