wtb: hikari massivore

chen88

Super Moderator
OK, I have the lead to get the 2.2lbs of the Hikari Massivore delites...it's going to average out with customs and USPS delivery to my place in Toronto for approx. 65-70 per bag. if anyone is interested in these let me know..they do not sell these in the stores as they are meant for commercial use!....I will have another 10 bags at my place in a couple of weeks or so....Exact amount will be determine once they get to my house since I'll have to see what brokerage and duty will be...if lucky no brokerage which sometimes range between $40-60....

PM me if you are interested...I'm buying these for myself first so depends on the response I would be willing to let go 5-7 bags and keep 3 for myself at first. I will only deliver within GTA and needs to be more convenient to my place in Brampton or you can come pick it up and see my tank :)

Last edited:

hondas3000

OK, I have the lead to get the 2.2lbs of the Hikari Massivore delites...it's going to average out with customs and USPS delivery to my place in Toronto for approx. 65-70 per bag. if anyone is interested in these let me know..they do not sell these in the stores as they are meant for commercial use!....I will have another 10 bags at my place in a couple of weeks or so....Exact amount will be determine once they get to my house since I'll have to see what brokerage and duty will be...if lucky no brokerage which sometimes range between $40-60....

PM me if you are interested...I'm buying these for myself first so depends on the response I would be willing to let go 5-7 bags and keep 3 for myself at first. I will only delivery within GTA and needs to be more convenient to my place in Brampton or you can come pick it up and see my tank :)

can I fly there and pick it up? would love to see your tank though. :D

chen88

Super Moderator
I should be getting mine in a week or so....most likely will be priced between $62-65 all in...so compared to PnP's of $80 plus HST ($90)...you should be saving approx. $25

AroNoob

I can supply those in Calgary with 4 x 13.4 oz bags of Massivore for $100, which works out to $1.87/oz or equivalent to $65.67 for 2.2 lbs.

Ron

RTG_Gerry

Super Moderator
I'm looking for a source for the 2.2 lb bags of massivore in Canada. PnP has been out for a while now and I'm friggin tired of paying Winterpeg prices for it.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I am reopening this thread after 5 years. I am looking for Massivore in the 2.2 lb bags. The wholesaler I normally deal with does not have any in stock. Any one have any leads?

koietc

massivore

hi, i have massivore in stock but the new pricing is not so good. $77.00/ bag on 3 bags but i could $72.00/ bag on a case of 5. of course shipping & gst would be extra. ot sure if this helps just offering.