FS: Discus Fish in Winnipeg Including Two Pairs

Hi All!

I have a customer in Winnipeg that is getting out of the hobby for health reasons and he needs to find a new home for his discus. There are 6 fish as listed below. All were originally purchased from me and have been very well cared for as can be seen in the photos. There are two breeding pairs in the group. They are a great deal at $600 for all six. He just wants to see them go to a good home. No shipping is available but if you are able to pick up in Winnipeg please contact me and I'll get you in touch with the seller. Included are:

Pair #1: 6.5"-7" Golden Lollipop male & 6.5" High Body Turquoise female breeding pair (this is by far the largest Golden Lollipop that I have even seen/heard of)

Pair #2: Classic Leopard breeding pair. 6" male & 5.5" female. They had spawned at the back of the tank and therefore are not prominent in these photos. I think the female can be seen in the background of the first photo.

Single 6.5"-7" Fuji Red male.

Single 5" Blue Diamond female (proven breeder)

In my opinion even just one of the pairs are worth the asking price of the entire group. This is a great opportunity for a lucky hobbyist in the Winnipeg area.

DSCN3827.jpg

DSCN3824.jpg

DSCN3819.jpg

DSCN3798.jpg

DSCN3816.jpg