24 hour water changer

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Mike shared this link with me recently, I am trying to follow the instructions to do something similar:

hondas3000

You can mike. If you have your tank in front of your kitchen wall like you show me then you can do it, just a 2" hole wall so it is easy ti fix as well. If you need help let me know.

exoticaquaria

You can mike. If you have your tank in front of your kitchen wall like you show me then you can do it, just a 2" hole wall so it is easy ti fix as well. If you need help let me know.

the 150 is by the kitchen but the 300 is in the middle of my living room lol. may not work! gah.

Rino

Wow that's impressive... I wish I could just pay someone to da that for me.. I am not a handy man at all.. Thanks for the link

CanadaPleco

So easy to set these up, this one is rather "high tech" compared to mine. Sure dont miss dragging the python around the house. Have yet to do the auto changer on a few tanks but most are hooked up and life is good :) Just siphon out the fish poop once in a while.

DragonD

So easy to set these up, this one is rather "high tech" compared to mine. Sure dont miss dragging the python around the house. Have yet to do the auto changer on a few tanks but most are hooked up and life is good :) Just siphon out the fish poop once in a while.

Care to share how yours is set up?