1200 Gallon from BC :)

hondas3000

Love to see a update on this tank and setup

Yes me too!!!

Hondas should get back into that hobby again :)

sorry guys, but I am done with the hobby but before I quit I do go on another project of building a concrete pond for my client so he can house all 5 big rays of mine, and I manage to get my silver arowana to to breed. Now my pair of silver arowana is having a vacation in an out door pond California US.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwYMIa-ImFA"]IMG 0495 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Diablored

That's too bad that you area leaving the hobby. Do you mind if I ask why? What are you doing with your setup and fish? Have you found someone to carry on what you started ?

hondas3000

That's too bad that you area leaving the hobby. Do you mind if I ask why? What are you doing with your setup and fish? Have you found someone to carry on what you started ?

The setup I gave it away and fish some sold some gave away as well. Finding home for big fish is tough.

tomuhs

Glad to hear all the fish were able to get rehomed, sad to hear you're leaving and lastly thank you for the beautiful fish. They are growing fast!

hondas3000

Glad to hear all the fish were able to get rehomed, sad to hear you're leaving and lastly thank you for the beautiful fish. They are growing fast!

No THanks you as you manage to rescue my expensive ray. Its not hard to find rare fish but to find a home for big fish it is as given away people still don't have tank to house it.