New room mate

exoticaquaria

chen, yours is just like a puppy. always begging for food. very active. my st on the other hand is pretty shy. only likes to play when i feed him lol. he must be your new fav fish.

hondas3000

So now you are officially ST club and once you sell all your aro will can no longer be arowanaclub as you have no more aro ehhehehe. Did your wife ever ask you about the price on the fish :).

chen88

Super Moderator
So now you are officially ST club and once you sell all your aro will can no longer be arowanaclub as you have no more aro ehhehehe. Did your wife ever ask you about the price on the fish :).

I'm still gong to be keeping an aro or two!

As for wife, does ours? Lol what happens in the fish tank, stays in the fish tank! So the answer is no! Not even sure if she noticed it yet! Lol.

hondas3000

Lucky you, my wife will notice the fish and a few missing zero in the account :). The only thing she doesn't know is the name of the fish ehhehe. Mike gonna bring in a few more and it will be charge by ounce :).

chen88

Super Moderator
Lucky you, my wife will notice the fish and a few missing zero in the account :). The only thing she doesn't know is the name of the fish ehhehe. Mike gonna bring in a few more and it will be charge by ounce :).

Lol.....that's why i have separate "fish" account! I did take the part of funds allocated to her we stove but have since replenished that back.

:)