POTM & VOTM 2010 end of SUMMER edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boydo

I'm not all that concerned about money, Theo although I'd never refuse it. I do like the idea of not being able to copy the info.

If Marek, Ryan and Bret think that the "clinic" I gave is worth putting on video, then I might be interested.

Maybe a dvd is a better solution?

It was a great day, meeting Gerry(in person) and having some local enthusiasts over for some "Fish Geeking". Gerry's photos have been very inspirational to me over the years and I had spent countless hours trying to get better. Gerry brought his vast knowledge in photograghy and his unique styles and shared some of them with a very lucky group. I could only imagine the minutes, hours, days, and years Gerry spent perfecting his art. I learnt more about photography in those few hours than I have in the last several years, so yes a DVD would be a great idea. Its so true you can have the best equipment(which does help) but its the person behind the camera that makes the difference. With the hard work Gerry has put into his craft, I would think it would only be fair for Gerry to be compensated.

RDFISHGUY

I'd buy the DVD. The knowledge he shared in the brief time we had together was more than I learned in the past 3 years. His experience is invaluable. You can't buy that on any shelf. He really pushes you to raise the bar. A true professional and an excellent mentor.

chen88

Super Moderator
contest closed.....I will posting up photos shortly for a 2 week voting Session!

Good Luck to those who submitted!

Status
Not open for further replies.