Riverfront Aquariums

tomuhs

I may not be Wayne from Riverfront, but I will help bring Riverfront to this forum. Wayne has graciously allowed me to acquaint myself around his store and post pics regularly of his stock and of anything new and exciting that comes in.

I only recently got back into the hobby, and I've been going to Wayne for a lot of the more exotic stuff. Now that my tank is nice and fully stocked, I'm not too sure how often I'll be at the fish stores but what I can promise is that I'll do my best to do monthly updates.

Since this IS an arowana club, let's start with...plecos.

Currently being quarantined.
IMG_3078.jpg

Next up are some huge peacock bass. I'm pretty new to this hobby so can't quite identify the variant. $299.99

IMG_3070.jpg

Giant Snakehead 12.99. River monsters anyone?
IMG_3076.jpg

Ok enough teasing lets finally move on to the Arowanas.
*Remember, I don't set the prices but do bare in mind that he is very reasonable. He always cuts me a good deal; just don't be afraid to ask. I like to take advantage of the 2 for 1 deals, unfortunately they do not apply to Asian Aros.

Absolute Gold Crossback $3.5K
IMG_3071.jpg

2 x Red Arowana $2.5K
IMG_3085.jpg

Diablo Red $3K
IMG_3072.jpg

Chili Red 15'' $1.6K Has DE on one eye
IMG_3067.jpg

Wayne has a lot more fish in stock so I'll try to pop by with pics and videos every once in a while. Please let me know if they are any requests. Thanks for dropping by and be sure to let Wayne know : Tommy sent ya. Now I can get back to D3.

Last edited:

bcarlos

I stopped by Riverfront when I was in Calgary on business last summer. They had a few nice pseudas, various large rays and a few other rare oddballs. This is a nice addition to the forum, I think there may be a market for some of the oddballs in the Ontario market. Looking forward to seeing some more pics!

Boydo

I don't really understand how this works, you don't work at riverfront yet your representing them?

tomuhs

I am not representing them, I am simply bringing Riverfront to this forum. We have already met with Wayne and made a proposal to bring him onto the forum; he has graciously agreed.