New arrival of black Diamonds, P14 and Royal P14 Stingrays

kevincao

Finally got a break from the -20c weather! so yesterday I finally got my prize after 3 weeks of delay!

The large P14 is a male, and small one is a royal p14 female. the male is sold but the female is mine! For the BDs there's 2 male and 6 female. 2 of the females are sold as well.

This batch of 11 consists of 6 different parents! the p14 female and p14 male are completely unrelated, and in the 7 black diamonds, they are siblings from 3 different mothers lol. and another pair of BD (not in video) whose parents are completely different than the 7.

Had to make some space, moved few rays around, so in the video there's only 10 rays in a grow out tank.

I took the video just after they ate two tiger shrimps, so its a mess! Enjoy!

kevincao

Thanks, they are from couple stores actually, markham aquarium, dragon aquarium, and big al's. been collecting them as well. but would like to get rid of the temensis as you can see its outgrown all of them and being too aggressive.

Dis

Ya the tem does look alot bigger. I was at dragon yesterday and they had alot of cichla. They were all really small though. I'd love a group of kelberi one day.