Did not know this till now.

Dragonguy

Back in Asia I used the the internet not to much. Now that I'm here in Canada I use it a lot. The weather is just to cold for me to go outside. I got bored at home so I just went browsing the internet for some cool arowana website. What I found was that asian aros are now divided into 4 different species.

* Scleropages formosus was redescribed to include the strain known as the green arowana.
* Scleropages macrocephalus described the silver Asian arowana.
* Scleropages aureus described the red-tailed golden arowana.
* Scleropages legendrei described the super red arowana.

All I know before that it was only a single species: S. formosus. As you can see them in cert of asian aro.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Back in Asia I used the the internet not to much. Now that I'm here in Canada I use it a lot. The weather is just to cold for me to go outside. I got bored at home so I just went browsing the internet for some cool arowana website. What I found was that asian aros are now divided into 4 different species.

* Scleropages formosus was redescribed to include the strain known as the green arowana.
* Scleropages macrocephalus described the silver Asian arowana.
* Scleropages aureus described the red-tailed golden arowana.
* Scleropages legendrei described the super red arowana.

All I know before that it was only a single species: S. formosus. As you can see them in cert of asian aro.

Whoa - this sounds really interesting. :)
Can you provide some links so I can find out more?