23-24 inch Widebar Datnoid - Shipped!

exoticaquaria

Sent this ST from Vancouver to Seattle to San Diego. Total hours in transit, 10.5 hours. Probably the biggest fish I have ever shipped. Not only was the datnoid a solid 23-24 inch, he was also 12-13 inch high with crazy sharp spines.

I had to put 2 styro boxes together because of the height of this ST. Fish is acclimating now and hoping for the best.

It was quite a challenge throughout the journey but here are some pics.

IMG_6691_zpswsesnq5d.jpg

IMG_6692_zpsxathpmmh.jpg

exoticaquaria

Thanks guys. Received a video from the buyer. ST is swimming around the tank and quite active!

ST's new tank size is a 16ft x 6 ft x 3 ft acrylic tank. I think he will be able to grow even bigger!

chen88

Super Moderator
wow...nice Mike...it would have been a shorter distance if you had ship him to me to join his brother! LOL....always looking for another ST!

exoticaquaria

wow...nice Mike...it would have been a shorter distance if you had ship him to me to join his brother! LOL....always looking for another ST!

Chen how big is that ST now? Any recent pictures!?

My buyer would actually like to find more STs as well. If you are looking to sell let me know!

chen88

Super Moderator
Chen how big is that ST now? Any recent pictures!?

My buyer would actually like to find more STs as well. If you are looking to sell let me know!

No chance to really measure him...but fat....I'll keep him for now considering how rare he is...but I guess anything is for sale! $$