Is your farm for sale?

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Just wondering if your farm is for sale or has it sold? There was a thread on arofanatics.com, but I can not seem to find it?

DFI

Hi Cirrus,
Yes, indeed. After some 20 years in the same Arowana fish breeding business, its time for us to move on to the next phase of our lives. But this will not have any impact on our current Promotion for Canadians cos its still business as usual for our farm. See we are still having new Citra and Cahaya shipments from Indonesia recently?

Forget to add, this Promotion for Canadians will end Mid June, 2015. And after some 6-7 weeks later when CITES Canada issue their import permits to our clients, these shipments should be sent out latest by end July, 2015.

And this will leave us at least another 4 months to clear our smaller fishes like Xbacks and Reds as from November, 2015, a nearby Arowana farm will take over the current DFI premises and its brooders. But since such a takeover and name change will easily take 2-3 months to complete its legal process, we will only announce this when the whole process has become final and official.

Hope this clarifies your doubt.
Mrs Goh

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
In the event of any problems with this order, who will offer after sales replacement of DOA or any fish that have problems? There would not be enough time by November to set up a replacement order, which means this is an important question.

DFI

Hi Cirrus
Thank you again for your concern.

As I have mentioned clearly previously, there is no problem as we are still accepting orders, importing Indo Reds and running business as usual. With DFI 20 years of Pristine & Superb Good reputation, you do not get to see complaints about our fish/fishes having DOA problems upon arrival anywhere.

In the unlikely event if there is DOA, no replacement order will be needed cos that would take another 6-7 week. So we will simply wire the dead fish money back into our client's account? What is so difficult, as it takes only 1-2 days to wire payment these days ...

I shall repeat this again -
For orders accepted before Mid June, shipment will be out by End July.

And for orders accepted before Mid August, shipment will be out by End September.

Hope this clarifies ...Cheers!
Mrs Goh