6 Year old Panda Gold

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
This fish was imported as part of a group buy over 5 years ago. It had a rough experience with its first owner (who was inexperienced), before changing owners several times (amongst forum members), before finally landing with forum member Kenta. I was over at his place the other day to pick up a nice sized Fei Feng (which my aggressive SR seems to be leaving in peace), and snapped a few photos. I have some video I will upload in next few days too.

fish1.jpg

fish25.jpg

fish24.jpg

This fish might not win any beauty contest, but it has a certain grace and majesty to it for sure. :)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
It's nice to see long time aro keepers appreciate the dedication it takes to nurse a mistreated fish back to life. This Panda Gold was literally on the point of death when taken from its first owner. Another aro taken from that owner at the same time was in similar shape and died. The forum members who nursed this Panda Gold back were experienced keepers. At the time, Kenta had recently lost his aro and so a fellow on this forum gave this aro to Kenta. It was this kind of camraderie back in the day that led to the creation of this forum. I am not going to attach names to who did what, they can speak up if they want. :)

Anyhow, here is some video of the fish and its tank:

hondas3000

Its great to see some old fish especially in person. Is it because of the keeping skill that the face look wrinkle or because of the fish gene? I have seen this kind of face on a panda rgt 2 years age as well.

hustler

Is that a fly river turtle in there?
Wow thats awesome bro. Its a real treat to see the big guys...... So few around in shops and its rare to get into private collections to see them too ;)

kman

did u buy that ST from toronto thai gay couple??

if u did it was my old one and good to see it still kicking around

m_class2g

Sponsor
i sold kenta that pnt not too long ago. he does look good in that big tank of his! more active than being alone in my 120.

ST was from vancouver