rtg comm & golden head update

m_class2g

Sponsor
heres the 2 tanks i have at home! enjoy!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMmQUIh8-XM"]YouTube - absolute golden head 08102010[/ame]

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I was looking at
owned by James Sananikone. I think you both have similar fish - with yours showing WTT colour and his not; the GH aspect to your fish of course adds another dimension, but otherwise I think the fish could share similar characteristics? Just a theory, only way to tell for sure would be to get James to put his in WTT and yours in a black tank :)

Last edited:

bcarlos

My idea of what an aro tank should look like. Nice and clean. I love the tiger-phoenix-dragon combo. Great fengshui :)

m_class2g

Sponsor
thanks for the comments! lots of work for the tanks to be this clean lol.

theo, by looking at the vids, they do look some what a like with mine just having the golden head. hope my piece will turn out good in a years time. hes only 12 inches at the moment. im hoping he will cross!!

juice, my flagtail is getting beat up pretty bad. i actually added a big indo tiger in there right now to lessen aggression towards my flagtail but that isnt working. going to have to take them both out and re home them at my freinds place.

RDFISHGUY

Nice aros and tankmates. Too sterile a decor for my taste but the fish make up for it. What size are the tanks?