She's got Red Lips...

Boydo

Here's few pics of one of my Red aro's. I moved her from the 550 gal Comm tank into the 230 gal and here are some pics of her before she goes back in the comm tank. I was treating her for flukes that came in from some new additions to the tank, she is all better know just a few rough scales left.
She is Two years old in Feb and is over 19 inches.

No photoshopping or altering done. 10 K PC lighting and flash used in the first 3 pics.....Enjoy!

20080108081.jpg

20080108075.jpg

20080108073.jpg

20080108046.jpg

20080108043.jpg

20080108038.jpg

20080108025.jpg

20080108017.jpg

20080108012.jpg

EKen

Super Moderator
Absolutely pretty fish, I love its shape. Why not keep it alone in the 230 gallons, it looks so good by itself.

Boydo

Thanks for the comments,

Very tall. How long have you had it?

Thanks, I have had her for about a year and a half since she was 4-5"s her tag date is feb 14 2006.

Very nice, could you tell us your feeding schedule?

She gets the same as the other Aro's which is: prawns, trout, salmon, catfish, tuna, tipila, pike, and or what ever else the local seafood shop on sale.

Absolutely pretty fish, I love its shape. Why not keep it alone in the 230 gallons, it looks so good by itself.

Thank you, I would like to keep her in there however, she needs to go back in the comm for a bit first. The other SR in the comm has had a damaged barbel that I would like to fix.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I like the copper/gold tinge to the red. It reminds me a little of some SR/Xback cross aro colours I have seen on some photos before.

EEYY

Thanks for the comments,

Thanks, I have had her for about a year and a half since she was 4-5"s her tag date is feb 14 2006.

She gets the same as the other Aro's which is: prawns, trout, salmon, catfish, tuna, tipila, pike, and or what ever else the local seafood shop on sale.

Thank you, I would like to keep her in there however, she needs to go back in the comm for a bit first. The other SR in the comm has had a damaged barbel that I would like to fix.

Did you start the comm. tank of 8 arowanas when all were 6"-7"? OR larger in size?

Boydo

Did you start the comm. tank of 8 arowanas when all were 6"-7"? OR larger in size?

Most of them where about 6-7 inches when I got them, however by the time they where all comm'ed they where about 9-10 inches - expect for my big RTG and late black.

Thanks again for the comments.