As Requested Pics of the Gold Ocean Stock

GRANDDRAGON

Hey everyone sorry for the late post of the tiny Aro pics, but I have been very busy and have not been able to take any pics until yesterday night. Here they are and hope you enjoy. I was in a rush so not all the pictures are of good quality. I took pics of the Greens, RTGs, and the Reds.:D

GOPIC0.jpg

Here are pics of the RTG comm. RTGs @ $400.00

GOPIC1.jpg

Another shot of the RTG comm arnt they cute

GOPIC2.jpg

A shot of the Green comm

GOPIC3.jpg

Green comm again

GOPIC4.jpg

A shot of a scanner being used to scan some of the Greens

GOPIC5.jpg

Red comm tank. Reds @ $1000.00

GOPIC6.jpg

Another shot of the Red comm tank

Any questions you can call or email Gold Ocean. By the way all the Reds in the comm tank shown are all sold. They have other Reds but not many left. I was not able to take any pics of the certs for I forgot.

EKen

Super Moderator
They look so cute. RTGs at 400$, incredible. Greens used to be at higher price than that not long ago.

G_sharky

thanks for posting the pics...i'm coming tommorow..who know's I might pick up a green or RTG....will sleep on it tonight.....lol...

EEYY

Wow, the price of reds might hit the "3-digit" listed price range in Canada very soon!!!

Definitely good for the arowana hobbyists in the long run. Way to go!

CHILLI RED

For sure you would be much happier with a RTG. If you cant afford it right now then wait until their next shipment. Anyways enjoy whatever you get and try to share a photo with us.:)

G_sharky

Hey guys...I just got home and brought the new fish.....I couldn't resist the RTG so I picked one up....I will post pics as soon as I upload them on my computer.....:D