1 month in! Pregnant ray

tomuhs

Got these guys a year ago thanks to Mike from David. The female was pretty picky when I first got her and had to break her in with black worms. One year later, the male has finally gotten to her. I came home to see the female up against the glass with a sperm sac hanging out:eek:

Anyways here are some current pictures. She was tagged 06-09 so let's see how long I got to wait. Any guesses? Anyways she's separated because the male was beating on her pretty bad.

All cornered off. PVC pipe wedged in place since suction cups wasn't enough. I know ghetto but it works.

Baby bumps? Appetite is soso...not noticing a huge bump. No movement yet, still too early.

Hornball male who's starting to go after hybrid.

exoticaquaria

Got these guys a year ago thanks to Mike from David. The female was pretty picky when I first got her and had to break her in with black worms. One year later, the male has finally gotten to her. I came home to see the female up against the glass with a sperm sac hanging out:eek:

Anyways here are some current pictures. She was tagged 06-09 so let's see how long I got to wait. Any guesses? Anyways she's separated because the male was beating on her pretty bad.

All cornered off. PVC pipe wedged in place since suction cups wasn't enough. I know ghetto but it works.

Baby bumps? Appetite is soso...not noticing a huge bump. No movement yet, still too early.

Hornball male who's starting to go after hybrid.

Congrats Tom! Glad to see they are doing well. Hope they give you many pups!!!