Super Red Arowana for cheap - Montreal (QC)

EKen

Super Moderator
This is for a friend, so don't ask me too many questions... He's getting out of the aro hobby, at least that's what I understood.

Selling his Elkindo Red, with cert and microchip, around 10-11inch. Asking around for 1500$. Located in Montreal, Quebec.

For those of you who are interested, pm me, and I'll give you his contact so you can communicate with him directly.

Regards

EKen

EKen

Super Moderator
There you go. I am not sure why the fish is in a white background...

Attachments

• Picture_163.jpg
    Picture_163.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 790
  • Picture_164.jpg
    Picture_164.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 790
  • Picture_165.jpg
    Picture_165.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 787

EEYY

This is for a friend, so don't ask me too many questions... He's getting out of the aro hobby, at least that's what I understood.

Selling his Elkindo Red, with cert and microchip, around 10-11inch. Asking around for 1500$. Located in Montreal, Quebec.

For those of you who are interested, pm me, and I'll give you his contact so you can communicate with him directly.

Regards

EKen

Since this is from Elkindo's farm ( http://www.elkindored.com/ ), all the seller needs to provide would be the micro-chip# as potential buyer can lock-in Elkindo's web site to check it.

If this is happening in Toronto, that could be gone by now!! Single Super red (4.5" - 5")from this farm costed at least $1,300 in Toronto a while ago.

Hey, it's sad to see him leaving the hobby and I hope he will get back to the hobby later on. :):)

Hope that help!

Last edited:

danfong88

ask Dale .... he is located in Oakville, agent for this farm. I though he said $1,000 for 4" red from this farm but it was sold when I lasted visited.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I would be very curious to see what this fish looks like when it turns.

4 inchers for $1000 would sound about right. I would think $1300 would be a more appropriate price for fish of a slightly larger size (5-6 inchers?).

Given the size of the fish posted here for sale and its nice finnage and body shape, $1500 seems like a pretty fair price I think.

Has anyone got fish from the Elkindo imports that have turned? I would guess potential buyers would be happier to make the purchase if they could see how other fish from the same import batch have developed?

GRANDDRAGON

Hi I have fish from probably the same batch but as of right now I cannot capture the quality of the red. I have one in a light background and one in a dark background. Both are developing as expected and started with color at around 6-7 inches on the cheeks. Both are feed a diet of only pellets right now. One is orange and the other is deep orange and they are about 8-9 inches color is also developing on the scales. I will post photos once I get better lighting. Hope this helps.