m_class2g

m_class2g

Sponsor
Hi my name is Mike
Im from Vancouver BC

Ive been keeping asian aros for many years now. This includes green, rtg, and blood red. My current collection consists of a green and rtg at the moment. My ultimate goal is to keep a blood red community and hope to get a breeding pair some day. As of now, I love keeping aros with RARE tankmates. I've brought in many aro tankmates myself for my own personal collection long before the fish stores around here would carry them. I will be a moderator on this site so feel free to ask me any questions on PM or another options is emailing me. See you guys on the forum!! Happy aro keeping.

Current Collection: (rtg arowana, siamese tigers, flagtail prochilodus)
rtg002-1.jpg

rtg035.jpg

rtg027-1.jpg

rtg007.jpg

homebrewed

Super Moderator
Love that aro and marble motoro

did you ever end up clipping the gills on that on? i thought you posted something about that along time ago

m_class2g

Sponsor
thanks for the kind words guys!

i lost my red 3 years ago. he was from Dragon Fish Industry, DFI (AAA grade blood red) he was around the same size as that pic when i lost him. siamese tiger killed him. lol... such an expensive loss but its part of the hobby! im hoping to get a red in the next group buy. = )

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
thanks for the kind words guys!

i lost my red 3 years ago. he was from Dragon Fish Industry, DFI (AAA grade blood red) he was around the same size as that pic when i lost him. siamese tiger killed him. lol... such an expensive loss but its part of the hobby! im hoping to get a red in the next group buy. = )

Let's try and get you a hand-picked Super Red in the new year M_class! :)

ninjaturtle

hey mike, is that gill curl on ur RTG on the right side? anyway, despite the flaw ur RTG's color and size makes up for everything.

n the red... those barbels r half the size of the pectorals lol... wat r u feeding this guy? haha

EKen

Super Moderator
NinjaTurtle:
You are mean...He just said he lost that red 3 years ago. ;)

M_Class2G:
That RTG is impressive, nice color and nodyshape. Don't you want to find a mate for the beautiful Marble Motoro?

kookus

M-class great fish! Thanks for letting me know about the board and getting me some of the dats that I have!

m_class2g

Sponsor
thanks for the comments guys!

i no longer have the red aro and the marble motoro. aro died and marble motoro was sold.

despite the gill curl on my aro, i still think hes nice! lol... id like to do a gill curl opp on him but i have never done that before so im pretty reluctant unless someone can assist me.

my aro is fed mainly market prawn and hikari arowana pellets. during his youth, he was fed kingworm as well. hes always been a pretty strong eater.