Adding for Comm

laz_dvl

Ok guys, right now I have 1 BBXB 10"+ aro in a 220g, I want to place an order and get a few HBRTG from dragonfish.ca. By a few I mean between 2-4 pieces. My question is how long would I have to wait before putting all of my fish in the same tank??? What size would they have to be???

There new home is going be around 400-600g, haven't figured it out yet.

T1KARMANN

the only problem you may have is the aro you already have may be very aggressive if its been kept on its own for a long time

your tank may also be to big the problem i have found is if the aros are not packed in they sort out territorys you may need to half the size of your tank with a divider then give them more space as they grow

h.l_nathan

when i did my comm. I waited until after a year. but b4 that i let them out for about an hour a day, so that they get used to one another. when they are about almost the same size i pack them in with a divider for 3 weeks. with alot of power head after i let them out to half tank for another 2 weeks. if they seem ok and the occasional play fight then they can be released to full tank. Still have to watch them though and if i see 1 being aggressive then that one gets spank.