My new 72" x 30" x 24" finally hear

protoxeno

Ok finally its hear. I've waited sooo long and finally its in my...SHACK hahah. Anyways heres some photos to show off my new tank. I was tempted to dive into the freezing water though.......luckly the fish guys stopped me.

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

protoxeno

Not sure if I missed it...but who is moving into there?

Are you adding gravel?

I am thinking of putting tiles in there like Kenta did. ;)

Great looking tank

Must be itching to fill it with fish :)

What is the blue stuff in the room?

I painted the walls to avoid the oyama paper that is imposible to get without bubbles eventually.

Looks nice, is that a NAFB tank?

No not from NAFB, they charge way too much and takes a long time.....longer than it took to get my tank and mine was delayed due to the glass supplier on back order during x-mas. I got it from a company called Fins, Gills and Scales Inc. Very nice people, if your thinking of ordering from them, they changed glass suppliers so it might be a bit more expensive then what I paid for.

is it really cold in the shack?

Nope, I got a heater in there. Thinking of putting my bed under the second tire of the stand. :cool:

endi

awesome tank....how much u get it for? i might be interested in one of those in the future...

protoxeno

awesome tank....how much u get it for? i might be interested in one of those in the future...

I got it for $1574 with tax, with delivery, with installation, with lids, with stand. Keep in mind that they changed glass suppliers because mine was delayed for so long so the price is a bit more than original.

CHILLI RED

Protoxeno- Tank looks great! Why did you decide to put the tank in a shack and not in your house? Not enough space? Make sure that heater never stops working in there or you will be in trouble! Thanks for the photos.:) Oh, and what u gonna put in there? Reds?

protoxeno

Good deal!

What is their website?

What fish going in there?

You have to google it, pretty easy to find.

Protoxeno- Tank looks great! Why did you decide to put the tank in a shack and not in your house? Not enough space? Make sure that heater never stops working in there or you will be in trouble! Thanks for the photos.:) Oh, and what u gonna put in there? Reds?

Yeah parents don't want me to spill water on hardwood floors and such and not enough space since the basement they want to make another room. Not too sure what to put in at the moment.

protoxeno

thats a really nice tank, oh by the way is ur stand metal or wood?

It's Metal.

does it have a crossbrace though?

Yes crossbrace, they even double it up with 2 extra thick glass pieces at the bottom to keep the tank from bowing front.

better invest in a good lock for ur shack....or maybe next day missin some fish...

Yes I know haha, the light the guy gave me is really strong, 4 tubes T5 plant lights, can grow some weed. J/K.