New tem and orino pbass

mr ry

Today i received my peacocks from Oliver from below water and all 10 made it here is a pic of them after 1 hr .... they r in my 366 and yes i do plan on getting a bigger tank for them from Titan within the next 2 years.... my Aro is leaving them so far as he doesn't play well with others i cycle my tank 13 times so filtration is good ( i think i know more is better...) and i have a super air pump that is made for a 4000 gallon pond.... they r housed with my rays hopefully they play well with others

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Your Temenses look fantastic! We are so lucky to have Oliver to get us these amazing fish. Congratulations!

Dis

They look great. Would love to have some of those Orionos. Did he have them on pellets already?

mr ry

They look great. Would love to have some of those Orionos. Did he have them on pellets already?

He says he did but I have yet to see them eat yet will try again tonight.... How many nights should I go without trying worms or other stuff??

Dis

I don't have personal experience....yet. but alot of info of cichla on mfk. I've read about a method where the pellets are soaked in blood worms and then given. Maybe this method was for smaller cichla though. Goodluck