Fall 2015 CV Maju Order

Theophan

Hi cirrus, i have Ask for my female pair of galaxy Ray Q009 . When i CAN received Fish? And when You Want i stranfer full payement.
Thanks Theo.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
The ray order is going ahead. Unfortunately no jumbo loaches or fire eels at the moment.
Maju emailed me to say:

6" und 12" of Clown Loach is not in season time . must wait.

Fire eel still wait new stock coming, Haze problem in Sumatra und Kalimantan.

Looking at the news I came across an article about the bad forest fires in Indonesia this year (worst in 10 years apparently): http://time.com/4088640/indonesia-fire-health/

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
This order got delayed for a number of reasons; everything finally worked out, all deposits received. Money is wired tomorrow!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I'd guess arrival next week; I will contact everyone in the order as soon as I get confirmation on the landing day/time.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I will probably bring in some jumbo clown loaches in a few months when they are in season (around April). I have some nice leos and other stingrays coming sooner than that, so if you are looking for nice rays email me at [email protected]

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
More high end stingrays landing soon! Another two pairs of BD/Leos and two pairs of pure BD's, all pre-sold at amazing prices! Contact [email protected] if interested to join this order. Act soon as the fish will be shipping within the next few weeks.

Photos/video of the stingrays will be posted on arrival!