Cheap quick update of Blood Red

EKen

Super Moderator
Was bored so took some pictures with my phone, hence the poor quality. I think I am getting bored with this hobby...

Anyways... Here's how he was a few months ago:

Attachments

• IMG004.JPG
    IMG004.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 687
Last edited:

EKen

Super Moderator
Here he is now, around 13inch (I guess):

Attachments

• IMG026.JPG
    IMG026.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 640
  • IMG027.JPG
    IMG027.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 591
  • IMG028.JPG
    IMG028.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 611
  • IMG030.JPG
    IMG030.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 620

Dragonguy

Never seen a spoon head blood red before, but that's a nice looking aro. If your quiting the hobby let me know, I'll take that blood red. Hehehe....

menghun

Was bored so took some pictures with my phone, hence the poor quality. I think I am getting bored with this hobby...

Anyways... Here's how he was a few months ago:

very nice spoon head....y took pic with phone? a normal DC will do the job nicely compared to phone camera.....;)

danfong88

Yes... very nice looking aro... I hope you are not quiting this hobby. You must be feeding this aro lots a meal worms.
I have been feeding my RTG... everyday... and it has grown really big...

EKen

Super Moderator
Never seen a spoon head blood red before, but that's a nice looking aro. If your quiting the hobby let me know, I'll take that blood red. Hehehe....

lol... Well I might quit, but I don't think I'll let go my arowanas for free. :D
About the arowana being a Blood Red, I think it is a bit to soon to really tell, but at least the cert says so.

EKen

Super Moderator
very nice spoon head....y took pic with phone? a normal DC will do the job nicely compared to phone camera.....;)

Thanks. Yeah I used to have a DC but, long story... I'll get some pictures later when I get a better camera (at least better than my phone cam).

Homebrewed:
I had a full bodyshot, but the pic came out really blurry. It's not easy taking a full bodyshot of a moving fish, with your phone.

DanFong88:
Main diet of superworms, and a bit of market shrimps. I might try mealworms later though...

Yuppa

Super Moderator
pretty sure thats a chili red based on spoon head and tail shape. looks great its a shame your selling.

EKen

Super Moderator
Well to be honest, it does really look like my Chilli Red, even the color.

Cert states Blood Red though, chip scan does match the tag number... :confused: