Where are all the 3 bar indos?

exoticaquaria

I've imported approximately 50 pcs of baby indo dats during my last import. None came in as 3 bar indos. The majority are of 4 bars, a few 3 and 4 bar indos. A lot of the vendors on MFK are experiencing the same thing. I spoke to a few of them and they said they are being sold for more money in Asia due to the demand for STs.

My recommendation is to hang on to those 3 bar indos as they will probably fetch a higher price in the near future.

I'm sure in due time, 3 bar indos will have its own category on stock lists.

Fishfanatic

I've imported approximately 50 pcs of baby indo dats during my last import. None came in as 3 bar indos. The majority are of 4 bars, a few 3 and 4 bar indos. A lot of the vendors on MFK are experiencing the same thing. I spoke to a few of them and they said they are being sold for more money in Asia due to the demand for STs.

My recommendation is to hang on to those 3 bar indos as they will probably fetch a higher price in the near future.

I'm sure in due time, 3 bar indos will have its own category on stock lists.

Are you referring to the wide bar ct you imported?
Wondering how many of them were ever imported to Canada....

tomuhs

Haha i love 3 bars too. Saw one the other day with a buddy at the LFS but of course, the other side had 4 bars; still not bad. Bad odds....0-50 so far Mike!

How about fork bar dats? Here's one of my favorites

exoticaquaria

Talking about Indo Dat not CT.

Tom, the only cool indo dat that I currently have is a double fork bar info. I will try to get pics of both sides. He looks pretty cool. Question is, do I want to grow him out lol.

Any pics of some of your fish btw!???

tomuhs

Haha i'll try to snap some up for ya Mike but I got such lousy photography skillz haha.

That baby dats I got off you are growing so quickly it seems like they are bigger almost every day. Who said dats dont grow fast (ya i know it slows down later but still!) Would love to snap some pics up later...especially now that they are getting stable.

tomuhs

The bbsds are still a bit shy and nibbling on nls; they seem to love shrimp more haha. Interesting that they kinda have piranha like dentition.

The TATFS were eating since 2 day of the import. Think they're getting a bit sick of MP as there are days when they dont have a crazy appetite. Getting thick like a cigar and starting to show red on their tails and nice black lines on their body.

I'll try to snap up some photos if i can...guys are hard to catch.

Now letsee the forked bar guy u were mentioning hehe~!

exoticaquaria

The bbsds are still a bit shy and nibbling on nls; they seem to love shrimp more haha. Interesting that they kinda have piranha like dentition.

The TATFS were eating since 2 day of the import. Think they're getting a bit sick of MP as there are days when they dont have a crazy appetite. Getting thick like a cigar and starting to show red on their tails and nice black lines on their body.

I'll try to snap up some photos if i can...guys are hard to catch.

Now letsee the forked bar guy u were mentioning hehe~!

Great I'm glad they are all doing well! I will try and take some pics of the double fork bar dat when I get home tonight!

exoticaquaria

Here you go. My full neck, double symmetrical fork indo! He is usually very stable but not after I net him lol

DSC_6845_zps65a75ddd.jpg

DSC_6851_zps0667cd97.jpg