240 Gallon Wild Discus Tank

Just thought I'd share a short video of my 240 gallon discus tank. Their are 17 wild blues from 2 different collection locations on the Amazon.

Skrick

Wow those are some quality Discus Rick Good job I'll be definately be ordering more large discus to go into my 300gallon as soon as a recoup some financials lol good job buddy

tomuhs

Gorgeous tank!

Im going to be converting my 180 to a discus tank in the future. What turnover rate would you recommend for large tanks? BTW love the FDBW that I bought off you. So do the discus ;)

Cheers

Gorgeous tank!

Im going to be converting my 180 to a discus tank in the future. What turnover rate would you recommend for large tanks? BTW love the FDBW that I bought off you. So do the discus ;)

Cheers

Hi, I'm glad to hear that the food went over well. Thanks for the order! I was turning the water over 1.5 times per hour and I also had a couple of air stones in the tank for additional aeration.

bcarlos

Beautiful, very high quality discus. I've really been thinking about starting up a discus tank. Maybe a new project in 2013 :)