Tor putitora(Golden mahseer)

exoticaquaria

How big are they now? Looks good!

One of my local client bought some from me and are around 9-10 inch now. But he got his an order earlier than you did.

tman

Super Moderator
How big are they now? Looks good!

One of my local client bought some from me and are around 9-10 inch now. But he got his an order earlier than you did.

Thanks, they are about 7". I just about sold them but changed my mind and I am keeping them and when they are big enough they will be going in the big tanks. I won't have to worry about them harassing other fish and they seem to be an easy fish to keep. Currently sitting in 78 degree water so they will probably end up with the rays if all goes well.

exoticaquaria

Thanks, they are about 7". I just about sold them but changed my mind and I am keeping them and when they are big enough they will be going in the big tanks. I won't have to worry about them harassing other fish and they seem to be an easy fish to keep. Currently sitting in 78 degree water so they will probably end up with the rays if all goes well.

I would keep them! My masheers have done well with rays. Haven't had a problem. They are active and a pleasure to watch in a monster tank. My arowana doesn't bother them as well.

tman

Super Moderator
Picture is deceiving but these guys are 7,8 and 9". Hard to take pics of them as they never stop moving.

exoticaquaria

Thanks, you will need to build a big tank. I am not sure what I will do with them if they don't stop growing or at least slow down.:eek:

It would really be nice to see these guys go into a big tank. Try Brad, Mark's friend from Sask. Perhaps he might be interested in these. He has a large tank and I'm sure these gold tors will grow to their full potential!

Love the metalic shine on them. I'm sure they look even more impressive in person.