FS: Pang Long BBXB

Status
Not open for further replies.

chen88

Super Moderator
Hi all, I have a Blue Based XB approx. 22-24" that I'm selling. He seems to be the one that the group of 9 has singled out and constantly gets his tails bitten. I've separated him for 3 months and put him back and they started at him AGAIN....so I'm going to sell him off.

Comes w Cert. Come and get him.....

Just don't want to separate him again!

Last edited:

jin88

你好,虽然这个 广告有点久,但是我比较感兴趣哦~ 鱼卖了没有?
请问,你是说你卖的原因是他尾巴有点儿破落,严不严重?能不能发个照片过来?
我还想在春节之前买条新龙,请您刚快回答。
Best Regards,
-马金 Malcolm
"Hello, although this ad a bit long, but I am more interested in selling fish oh no?
Excuse me, are you saying you are selling because he kinda run down the tail, Yan is not serious? Can you send a photo over?
I'd like to buy a new Long before the Spring Festival, please just fast answer
."
Courtesy of Google Translate

Ansieh

lol google translate isn't so good.

he was asking if the fish has been sold, and how serious is the tail damage? He would like to see a picture. He's hoping to buy an aro before chinese new year.

jin88

你好,虽然这个 广告有点久,但是我比较感兴趣哦~ 鱼卖了没有?
请问,你是说你卖的原因是他尾巴有点儿破落,严不严重?能不能发个照片过来?
我还想在春节之前买条新龙,请您刚快回答。
Best Regards,
-马金 Malcolm
Courtesy of Google Translate
lol sorry i speak english.....:D I saw ur screen name and i assumed u can read chinese characters, sorry... Yeah basically I am interested in your aro, the AD is a bit old but i just wanted to know if it's still available. Is the damage on the tail serious? Can you send a pic? What Farm is it from?
I am also in GTA so it's very convenient.
Best Regards,
-Malcolm 马金

chen88

Super Moderator
lol sorry i speak english.....:D I saw ur screen name and i assumed u can read chinese characters, sorry... Yeah basically I am interested in your aro, the AD is a bit old but i just wanted to know if it's still available. Is the damage on the tail serious? Can you send a pic? What Farm is it from?
I am also in GTA so it's very convenient.
Best Regards,
-Malcolm 马金

LOL...no worries...i don't write or understand much of chinese eventhough I am..sorry. :)

he's still available as I was going to keep him as he is separated in my tank with my pregnant Ray for his tail to grow back. He's got a very nice shine as a BBXB....here are some photos of him i just took....sorry just cleaned the tank so waters a bit murky..

slednex11

Too bad shipping on a big aro costs so much and becomes more difficult Chen , he looks to have very good shine indeed ! GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.