Spring order - 2014

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Spring is coming! This is your chance to get a great Dreamfish arowana. If you are looking for a high end fish you will want a Merlion Ultimate. If you are looking for a normal grade fish, you will want one of their Prestige line of fish. Either way, you get amazing value and customer support!

On a side note, even though the C$ is down over 10% in the last few months, I will do my best to hold the line on prices!

Special pre-sale:

Prestige RTG's - contact by email for pricing
Prestige HBRTG's - contact by email for pricing
Prestige Cross Backs - contact by email for pricing
Prestige Gold Heads (20-90%) - contact by email for pricing
Merlion Ultimate grade of fish - contact by email for pricing

sharky

Hi Cirrus, do you ship arowa na to Winnipeg. How's the process. I'm quite new in this forum. Thanks

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Hi Sharky - welcome to the fourm :)

I can help you get the fish you want. I will send you a private message on this forum but the best way to communicate with me is via [email protected]

I can ship to Winnipeg, no problem.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Due to a family emergency, a fish store that is late in paying for past fish sold (rather frustrating), and uncertain demand for fish (I don't feel like bringing in many to sell on consignment any more), this order has been very slow to get processed. The good part of this is that for those of you still sitting on the fence, there is still time to get in on an order... :)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
On top of all the other issues, the website crash did not help things much as far as processing this order goes. Order still in formation, awaiting big deposit. Let me know if you want into the order as once deposit is received the order will be placed!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Delays, delays, delays! This is one of the strangest spring orders in my 9 years of arranging orders. I have had a number of people communicate orders (several quite large) that in the end did not go anywhere. Kind of frustrating, but at the same time, understandable since these are not cheap fish we are talking about.

Nevertheless, I am going to try and move this order forward. Please email me if you are interested in joining it. [email protected]

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
The CITES papers for this "delayed" order are well under way. Fish should be landing in around 4 weeks or so. There are still a couple extra fish available. Email if interested at [email protected]

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I usually bring in a few extra, but they are all sold on a first come, first served basis. Otherwise, you might find a fish or two in local stores too.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
All paperwork done, arrival day will be set this weekend. One large customer in this order is trying to figure out the best day for him to take delivery of the fish. I will contact everyone by the end of the weekend about the arrival date decided on.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Landing date set. There are still a few premium golds (HBRTG) and a couple Tong Yan (super red/gold cross back) available. PM for details

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
While we are waiting for the fish to land, I thought I would do some research on the "XB/HB" offered by Dreamfish. My understanding is that such fish can be actual XB's that are sold whenever there is local oversupply; alternatively, some farms offer these fish as actual cross breeds of Gold Cross Back and High Back Red Tail Golds. In any case, I have ordered a few to come on this shipment to check them out. Here is a link to a grow out of one in Singapore:

http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=517316&highlight=dreamfish+xbhb

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Landing and trans-ship in progress. Some real beauties! :)

To tired to post photos/video tonight; will do so tomorrow.

Last edited:

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Some High Back Red Tail Golds - HBRTG (Prestige premium gold):

A Prestige red/gold cross back (also sometimes called a Tong Yan cross back):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC_ct5sG0Q0&feature=youtu.be

A Dreamfish super red:

A Dreamfish Merlion Ultimate BBXB cross back:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FaST-oT0_o&feature=youtu.be"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_FaST-oT0_o[/ame]