Golden head cross back for sale

Yuppa

Super Moderator
Looks ok..

Not sure a few streaks of gold count as "gold head" - isn't that term reserved for rare aro with whole head showing gold instead of brown..

Its very beautifull, I would love to own a fish of that quality, however AAA might be a little bit of stretch, pearls are not well developed yet..

please do not take offence to my critique, I believe its worth every penny.

menghun

After paying special attention on him for almost 2 weeks, he builts his own territory and is very stable now. So this piece is no longer for sale. Please see updated pictures

wow bro, excellent aro keeping skill. Can the developement very well...like the body shape n the big fan tail very much....

menghun

I usually don't spend special time training aros. Since this is the one I am going to keep for myself at the beginning, I know what quality he will show up in 1 year later, that is why I tried to sell to someone who can take care of him. Since no one is asking for him, I have no way but taking special care of him by my own. In about 2 weeks time, that is how he rewards me.
Plus, actual fish is better than the picture because I just use the cheap camera taking above pictures.

yea bro....if i were in canada, i would have bought this pc from u..:D

menghun

Too bad it is no longer for sale. At least you are type of arofanatic who has the same view on the aro. as mine. And I feel that you have the same standard as mine for the cross back. Cheers.

yea...this is what i m thinking of....:)

menghun

Please check the show case section often. Time to time I will post the cross back together with yours. I like to have discussion with you as we have similar quality cross back, and I understand you have lots of experience for them, plus you have nice set up over there.

no problem bro....always welcome to discuss with u...:)

MananaP

Not necessary. You can get similar quality aro. as long as you pay the amount. If you think about his age of around 30 years, it is not expense at all. That is why I always suggest aro hobbyists go to the top end aros. at the very beginning. For the short period, it looks like you spend a lot, but for the long run, it is a lot cheaper than you want to update a better one time to time.

i totally agree with you bro,that is why i will get a panda marble blue base xback as my second aro...i was planning to get panda HBRTG but my GF convinced me to go to the top if i want to keep a fish in a long run.then i wouldn't spend 3 to 5 years getting another small fish and growing him to the one i trully want...so better get a high end aro and be happy in 5 years time when he show's his true potential...:cool:

menghun

i totally agree with you bro,that is why i will get a panda marble blue base xback as my second aro...i was planning to get panda HBRTG but my GF convinced me to go to the top if i want to keep a fish in a long run.then i wouldn't spend 3 to 5 years getting another small fish and growing him to the one i trully want...so better get a high end aro and be happy in 5 years time when he show's his true potential...:cool:

remember to update us when u acquire ur new baby....:D