First Dreamfish

Kyuss

nice video... looks like nice healthy fish

Thanks....Mr. Hulk finally has decided to take pellets....when i first got him he would just take them and spit them out for a couple of days....i couldn't handle him not eating anything so i fed him MP for a day and and then went back to Hikari food sticks the next day and he took about 4-5 in this morning and about 8-10 sticks tonight....of course i spilt them in half for the easy chew....happy with the progress considering I just got him on the 12th....

Diablored

Haha yeah I wish it was a little later. Planning on buying a house in spring, need a new house for growing family and growing number of fish

Diablored

I wouldn't even know what Merlion I would want yet. I would have to speak with owner before deciding.(which is really easy to do)
That prestige cross back 90 gh would also be a beast I'm sure. Twice as good as mine? I'm in hahah 1800 bones I'm guessing that's a lot of bang for your buck there as well

Kyuss

I wouldn't even know what Merlion I would want yet. I would have to speak with owner before deciding.(which is really easy to do)
That prestige cross back 90 gh would also be a beast I'm sure. Twice as good as mine? I'm in hahah 1800 bones I'm guessing that's a lot of bang for your buck there as well

I confused to.....they are all so nice....if you get one ....would you put it in with yours that you just got ....or a tank on its own?

Kyuss

I would prolly got separate tanks. Unless I buy a420 gallon or something like that

It's probably a good idea....I'm debating on a bigger tank right now so I can house more aro's and a couple of friends....have a 240gallon right now....but thinking 350-450gallon should hopefully work better....would love Rojo Hulk to have some more super hero buddies to join him....I think my son has a list of names already picked....:D

Diablored

It's probably a good idea....I'm debating on a bigger tank right now so I can house more aro's and a couple of friends....have a 240gallon right now....but thinking 350-450gallon should hopefully work better....would love Rojo Hulk to have some more super hero buddies to join him....I think my son has a list of names already picked....:D

Hah those names aren't that bad, I had a diablo red named Elmo, a hbrtg named fisher, and my new dreamfish has been named fishin. As you can see my daughter isn't so imaginative. When she named the diablo red Elmo, it was one of only a handful of words she knew at the time. It's fishin of fission depends on her mood.

Kyuss

Some updated shots of Hulk. As my son says "Hulk Smash".....

He is really starting to turn for sure....lol

Attachments

• Hulk 1.jpg
    Hulk 1.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 604
  • Hulk 2.jpg
    Hulk 2.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 637
  • Hulk 3.jpg
    Hulk 3.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 611
  • Hulk 4.jpg