Greetings

miyabi-aqua

Its my pleasure to be a sub-forum sponsor here at Arowanaclub.ca; Miyabi Aqua Design Ltd. is the exclusive Canada distributor for Aqua Design Amano (ADA) products. We started our operation to distribute ADA products in April of 2011. I have personally attended and completed the the Nature Aquarium Seminar that was conducted by Mr. Takashi Amano himself at their headquarters in Niigata, Japan. In fact, I happen to be the first Canadian to complete this seminar and I am very excited to share this technology to everyone.

Our website is at www.miyabi-aqua.com and you can reach me directly at [email protected];

I have appointed several authorized retailers across Canada already and I am still looking for more qualified ones. If you know anyone who may be interested to carry ADA products, please do not hesitate to let me know.

I will use this sub forum to share with you all the technology that ADA is developing. I also hope to learn from everyone because advancement in aquarium technology do come from individuals like you.

All the best!