2015 Summer/Fall Dreamfish Order

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I will be launching a new order very soon. I am on holidays right now with intermittent internet access. Stay tuned for details!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I am still on holidays in Europe. I will continue to reply to PM´s and emails every time I have access to wifi.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I just got back from Europe. I will contact everyone who has emailed or pm'd me about this order in next few days. Contact me at [email protected] if interested in getting in on this order.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Order is progressing, am collecting deposits now. Contact me if you want in on this order as it could be the last one of the year...

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Final deposits being collected, looking to wire money beginning of next week.

This is what I call a "boutique" order, with a few people looking for special higher end fish with certain characteristics. Looking to bring in a Merlion Blood Red, Merlion BBXB, Merlion Gold Base XB, a Harmony and a few others. Thus, a little bit of everything.

Email [email protected] soon if you want in on the order!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I will try calling CITES to see what stage the papers are at. I think they should be done right about now...

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Okay, let's upload some photos and video!

Check out this video of a Dreamfish XBHB; I just got a new i-phone and am still learning how to use all the photo/video features; you'll note the video starts and ends at normal speed, but goes slow-mo mid way through. Can't wait till I learn to use the phone better, but in a way this unintended "editing" kind of cool...provides a great view in 4K of what a beautiful fish this is!

I recommend you go full screen :)

Here is another video of the same fish, top view in a bucket; note the patch of gold on top of back behind head. This is very interesting, definite hybrid characteristics

Here is another video of the XBHB in the bag, this time no slow-mo:

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Check out this happy guy with his 90% Gold Head Premium Prestige Cross Back :)

Attachments

• IMG_0068.JPG
    IMG_0068.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 551
  • IMG_0065.JPG
    IMG_0065.JPG
    309.8 KB · Views: 547
  • IMG_0063.JPG
    IMG_0063.JPG
    293.9 KB · Views: 522
  • IMG_0059.JPG
    IMG_0059.JPG
    350.1 KB · Views: 541

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
A Premium Gold Cross Back being released from the bag!

The same fish, about an hour later:

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
And of course, what import would be complete without some "super reds". In this case, they are Merlion Ultimate Grade Blood Reds! Three of them off to new homes across Canada!

Note mild distortion due to acrylic tank

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I'll see about getting some more photos/videos of other fish uploaded tomorrow. Congratulations to all the happy owners of new Dreamfish! :)