My Aro and tank after the move....

G_sharky

Hey Guys...I'm finally starting to settle down on my new place and have successfully transferred my fish with no injury and casualties...I'm surprise how easy I bag my Aro.....when bagging all the fish my Indo tiger manage to jump out of the net and bounce up and down on the floor, but to this day almost 3 weeks no sign of damage....Here are some pics of my new tank setup......

100_5125.jpg

100_5126.jpg

100_5107.jpg

100_5101.jpg

100_5088.jpg

menghun

Well balance tank. You guys are so good on keeping tank looks neat. Not like mine, I only concentrate on the aros. themselves. Not the overall whole tank image. I should learn from you guys.

hehe..but sometimes bare tank is better for aros...after all, the aro still the main character of the tank rite???;):D

MananaP

Well balance tank. You guys are so good on keeping tank looks neat. Not like mine, I only concentrate on the aros. themselves. Not the overall whole tank image. I should learn from you guys.

Don't swet it Rulaifu,Aro is the main attraction in the tank. I know you are a good aro keeper as i have seen some of your collection. That is all that counts.;)

G_sharky

thanks for the nice comments guys...I was gonna go for the bare tank look, but I have all this driftwood from my other tank set ups that I sold so I decided to add them in to make the loaches and the birchirs a little happier and to hide from the Aro is it's in a bad mood...the indo is still unstable in colours and spend most of the time hiding in the driftwood and would only come out when hungry....