New Monster has arrived

chen88

Super Moderator
New Lince has arrived after many years, many many years...:)

cool guy....here's a quick pick of him I just took real quick...just leaving him alone for now until he has settle which he really already has since he arrived last night...

IMG_9081.jpg

IMG_9082.jpg

IMG_9080.jpg

IMG_9079.jpg

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Wow, looks like a super giant petricula or pictus cat. :) Sure is exotic. Congrats on another milestone in the hobby Chen.

chen88

Super Moderator
Wow, looks like a super giant petricula or pictus cat. :) Sure is exotic. Congrats on another milestone in the hobby Chen.

yeah....this was a true milestone for me!....but i've been quietly trying to acquired a lince for years until the last couple of years and then I had to let it out as being quiet wasn't working! LOL....

Right now....as for the next milestone...well...he just completed it for me ...so I'll have to find something else now! lol.

I might have to start thinking about having another of my "Fire" sale before my next milestone..perhaps fire sale of my aros or my Black Bar SD's.... :)

chen88

Super Moderator
yup....maybe tomorrow or early next week....feeding takes like 30mins...LOL....first it's like feeding the aros ...thats like 10-15mins, then it's feeding the Rays and SD's (minus the P14's) that's like another 10 mins, then another 10mins for the p14's and hope I don't get my fingers chewed off by the aros.....

m_class2g

Sponsor
yup....maybe tomorrow or early next week....feeding takes like 30mins...LOL....first it's like feeding the aros ...thats like 10-15mins, then it's feeding the Rays and SD's (minus the P14's) that's like another 10 mins, then another 10mins for the p14's and hope I don't get my fingers chewed off by the aros.....

haha sounds like a lot of work!

my tanks the same..... aro, then st. then the rays in the aro tank using a pvc. the young blacks, i gota cut up some food. feed my tarpons. still takes me a while every morning and night.

chen88

Super Moderator
I tried the pvc...just too much of a pain but will try again...trick is not to let any of my fingers loose or they think it's a worm! LOL>

RTG_Gerry

Super Moderator
Beauty!

But now those SDs don't fit in your collection anymore, so I'll take them off your hands, if you'd like. :D

rudy

Super jealous. Lots say they had one......no one posts one. You are officially the man

chen88

Super Moderator
Beauty!

But now those SDs don't fit in your collection anymore, so I'll take them off your hands, if you'd like. :D

Yeah I know...you wouldn't happen to know if anyone on here would want some of these BB SD's would you? :)

Super jealous. Lots say they had one......no one posts one. You are officially the man

just a small man in the deep blue sea buddy...

videos about to be uploaded to youtube