Arowana World preview

King-eL

Well my large aros wasn't a success when I comm them together so I'm starting with smaller aros this time. I sold some of my larger aros to buy smaller aros.

Sorry for the crappy iphone pics.:eek:

TY 13" got it from Kenta
TY3.jpg

TY2.jpg

TY.jpg

BBXB 12.5"
BBXB2.jpg

BBXB.jpg

GBXB 12.5"
GBXB3.jpg

GBXB2.jpg

GBXB.jpg

There are some torn fins as they been just recently comm together. They are now starting to settle down nicely.
RTG 7"
P6270083.jpg

Green 7"
P6270065.jpg

Banjar 6"
P6270086.jpg

Lei 11"
P6270090.jpg

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I'm the current guy to hold the famous bottle of Transmore that has been kicking around our little group of aro heads in Vancouver since 2002. ;) It is actually Yuppa's, but it has been making the rounds amongst a lot of people. Last one to use it was M_Class on his RTG last year. I would really recommend you use it. Even though it is so old, it still seems to work like a charm.

m_class2g

Sponsor
very nice collection! cant wait to see the plat head.

kentas tongyan is nice.

is that mananas panda bbxback?

good to see the leichardi i got you is doing good with the asian aros!

King-eL

I'm the current guy to hold the famous bottle of Transmore that has been kicking around our little group of aro heads in Vancouver since 2002. ;) It is actually Yuppa's, but it has been making the rounds amongst a lot of people. Last one to use it was M_Class on his RTG last year. I would really recommend you use it. Even though it is so old, it still seems to work like a charm.

Never used them before but will give it a try? Will talk about that on Wednesday when I come visit your place.

King-eL

very nice collection! cant wait to see the plat head.

kentas tongyan is nice.

is that mananas panda bbxback?

good to see the leichardi i got you is doing good with the asian aros!

Nope it's a new one. Stephen's BBXB is now in Calgary but I'm getting it back as the owner will be going on vacation and quitting the hobby. They both look the same except his is massive and at 20"+.