Update on my RTG's

hustler

Trying to learn some photo skills so bare with me... this no flash is tricky :)
here is my comm with 4 rtg's cert date feb 9 2010 CV farm.
They are a bit beat up still from the move to the 300g but the gold is starting to shine and they are starting to put on some weight :) (no drop eye they just didnt like where i was standing)
How do they look guys?
056.jpg

081.jpg

108.jpg

113.jpg

hustler

Ill be getting rid of the silvers and Im looking for 2 SR and 1 Xback depending on what i find local, Then maybe trading out an rtg or two depending on the size and price of whats available.
Just trying to keep aggression down for now :)

m_class2g

Sponsor
ahhh yea for sure. glad the current 4 rtgs are working out. id like to try a comm tank one day. just need space first!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Nice com set up you have, all the aros look good, no defects I can see. I've always thought that nice RTG's make the perfect introduction to keeping Asian arows.

skynoch

Very nice looking setup you have. The photo skills look like they are coming along also. After lookng at some of the members pics on here I think instead of new fish for me it will be a new camera.

Pat

Very nice RTG. That is one of the types I am considering buying. How big is it...about 10 inches?

hustler

They are between 8 and 12"..... If they are from feb 2010 order i would recomend it, Very nice batch for sure

RDFISHGUY

Nice comm. I really want to get some of those gouramis but if I add them into my 360 my XB will most likely destroy them or they will just hide around the bogwood like my dats. Any thoughts?

hustler

They are TOUGH little buggers and get right in the aro's faces... they dont ever hide :) the smaller one i have is about 4 inches and he will litteraly hit an SW right infront of the largest aro's mouth. Odds are it may get a whack or two at first but they grow quick and heal fast and in no time they will be buddies or atleast neibours :) I really want to trade one of my red tails for an albino but they are alot harder to find nowadays.... I used to have an 18 incher and it was almost like a dog in a tank.... swim right up to you, hand fed, always happy :)

Last edited: