Finaly got an Xback in my aro comm and clowns too :)

hustler

I got a new addition to my already packed 300g....
a bbxb cv maju and 3 8-9 inch clown loaches....
I am super happy about this bunch joining the group and the xb looks to have some good potential

015.jpg

002-4.jpg

019.jpg

020-1.jpg

impalass

Tanks looking good, as is the model. No offence meant, but those are the leanest looking 8-9" clown loaches I've ever seen. :)

hustler

I figured that as well, I dumped a bunch of prawns in there last night.... give me a month and they will be chubby...
That damn maniquinn..... I keep forgetting it gets into the pics....

hondas3000

I figured that as well, I dumped a bunch of prawns in there last night.... give me a month and they will be chubby...
That damn maniquinn..... I keep forgetting it gets into the pics....

give them black worm or blood worms. It is faster to fatten them up that way. Btw what is with the fake doll on the left of the tank? It really distract me from the aro tank :D.

RDFISHGUY

Nice pick-ups. Those loaches are extremely thin IMO. Hope they come around. I got some that were extremely thin like that and they are now nice and healthy. Only took about a month to fatten them up. The fastest way to fatten them up is Wardley's shrimp pellets. Not a food I'd feed long term but it'll bulk them up quick. You could also soak it in a solution of epsom salts. 1 level tbsp/2cups water. Just in case they have parasites.

aro7

what kind of fish do you have in the tank? all i see is a giant titty. loljk

the bbxb looks to have some nice potential. nice pickup

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Good luck on pumping up the loaches and congrats on your additions; I look forward to watching the development. :)

hustler

Thanks guys :) Ive only had em 2 days but the look clean and are very active and eating great.... Ill try the shrimp pellets asap.... gotta find something that the aros dont like that will make it the bottom.... I was trying carnivore pellets but now the aros are crushing them up a few times before they spit it and its more of a mess than anything else

hustler

Also i cropped that pic when it was first brought up lol.... didnt want to get the post flagged lol Ill watch for it from now on.... Had a party the night before and somehow she always ends up like that