My Indo Red

DrBranDo

Awesome red. Shelook red are becoming more and more popular these days.

How long is your tank?

Btw he might be a bit shy because of the direct sunlight near the window? That's what I noticed with mine a while ago but then again sunlight is supposed to be good for tanning.

Also DE might associated with the school of clown loaches and rays you have. Just a thought. :)

babymack

Awesome red. Shelook red are becoming more and more popular these days.

How long is your tank?

Btw he might be a bit shy because of the direct sunlight near the window? That's what I noticed with mine a while ago but then again sunlight is supposed to be good for tanning.

Also DE might associated with the school of clown loaches and rays you have. Just a thought. :)

thanks yea he is a little jumpy i will be moving him once i get more of my colection together.. the tanks is 6 feet long

Kenta

Administrator
Awesome red! I really love the red frames, really brings out each scale!

Shelookred is a very catchy brand name, makes me want one just by saying the name, good for marketing!

Kenta

Administrator
DE stands for drop eye, a condition where one or both eyes start to look down... lots of theories as to why it happens, so far no concrete reasons why or how it happens...

From the pic its not that noticeable, could even be the shutter closed when the fish was looking down.

babymack

thanks guys he grew alot in the last month!!! i'll get more pics soon.
as for the de i use to use a fishing floater and it fixed one of my jadinis i was gonna go get one soon for him

FISHNUTS

DE stands for drop eye, a condition where one or both eyes start to look down... lots of theories as to why it happens, so far no concrete reasons why or how it happens...

From the pic its not that noticeable, could even be the shutter closed when the fish was looking down.

thanks,
I am new to this and just doing my research before I go out and buy one of these beauties....

sl