Same old Chilli Red...

MananaP

Here you go. Am I a good friend now?
Picture307.jpg

Right now he loses his golden patch on the head, but the golden shining is much stronger now.

Thanks good friend :p

That is one fine specimen you got there rulaifu. I hope that your hopes for this fish to become a champion and a perfect fish for you one day. It looks very promissing,though i'am not an arowana expert. The golden head is amazing,nope he will retain it through out his adulhood stage not just juvi. What do you feed him bro?

cheers
stephen

MananaP

How big is this guy nnow rulaifu? How did you train him to eat MP? would it be better if you train it at a very young age let's say 6" in size?

MananaP

9 to 10 inches right now. That is why I am proud of his quality. He showed me such a nice golden shining at such a small size. I can foresee what a beauty it will be when he becomes adult.

That is always an exiting thing to have seeing how your fish will turn out to be a beautiful specimen in the future. Having that in mind i hope i can also get one beauty such as yours in the future :D.

rulaifu would an aro reach 2-3months without feeding? :confused: maybe a month but 2-3months hmpd i don't know.

menghun

wow bro rulaifu...i must say that u have a superb collection of aros......keep the photos coming bro.....:D

frozen-fire

EKen, that chili is beautiful.

I recently just got a 180 gallon tank. I need to decide if i should go for the blue or stick with the black. what's your opinion?
The 125 was getting a little cramped for the two aros.

EKen

Super Moderator
EKen, that chili is beautiful.

I recently just got a 180 gallon tank. I need to decide if i should go for the blue or stick with the black. what's your opinion?
The 125 was getting a little cramped for the two aros.

Background color is really a personal taste thing bro. I changed my background into blue because I had Tigers in the tank, and since I almost love them more than my Red (Shh don't tell the Mods that). My girlfriend says black makes it look more elegant, but I find that blue makes your tank look more clear, and it gives a good contrast tothe orange color of a Red.

I did rechanged the background into black a few days ago, my girlfriend said the blue color makes the tank look fake. I like both backgrounds, and once in a while, a little change is fun. That is one of the main reason why I don't paint my tank. You be the judge...

Attachments

• 1m.jpg
    1m.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 490
  • 2m.jpg
    2m.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 489

MananaP

I would go with the blue,as stated in your post EEYY that blue makes the tank more brighter and more clear,i would agree with you on that.