Pretty amazing set up on offer in Edmonton:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-other-pets/edmonton/asian-arowana-setup/584816356

Date Listed 29-Sep-14
Price
$25,000.00
Address Edmonton, AB T6M 2Z5
View map
Offered By Owner
selling my asian arowana setup. selling only as a whole.

all fish are properly imported into Canada and will come with farm certificate.

Asian arowanas are the ultimate freshwater fish.. exotic and very hardy.

1 - Dragon Fish Industry Chilli Red - tagged 2003
2 - Panda Red - tagged oct 2005
1 - Panda Highback RTG - tagged oct 2005
7 - Panda Crossback Golden - tagged oct 2005
1 - regular pleco (janitor & punching bag)

I have a few pairing and doing the mating rituals once in a while. The community is not very far from breeding if maintained closely by the owner. Unfortunately, I am too busy now with other interests to commit to that. Fish quality are Ok but not AAA (that's why I am not asking $5,000 each). Healthy and the biggest ones are probably around 26".

YOU CAN POTENTIALLY GET YOUR INVESTMENT BACK WITH ONE BATCH OF BABY AROWANAS.

Tank is a custombuilt 11ga 316L stainless steel with 1.5" thick high quality acrylic. Bill of materials alone is almost $10k and total cost to build this tank is close to $20k. Filtration is stainless steel box with Kaldness media circulated by 2 pumps. Heated by four 240v titanium heaters. stand is made of 2x2 square tubing, very sturdy and over engineered.

The setup weighs around 10,000 lbs, so basement or ground level setup only. This will be a great water feature for a restaurant or any business.

This setup is in my basement and viewing will only be allowed to serious buyers.

Priced low for quick sale. Asian arowanas sell between $700 to $4,000 each depending on quality. The 1360 gallon tank will cost you more than $25,000 to build if you get professionals to do it - I know because I asked. I designed and built the tank with the help of professional people in my line of work. The welding job in the SS portion was done by one of the best craftsman in town. Arowana community is often dreamed but rarely achieved because they tend to kill each other. This is one of the very few existing in North America.

I am an avid audiophile and most of my audio friends who come to my house forget about audio the moment they see this. A friend who has almost half mill in audio toys and drives around in Maserati even in winter told me that he cannot get this thing out of his mind for days.. He called me in my office the day after he first saw it and said "I had seen many crazy and wild thinks people do in their house, but nothing beats this one".. I think if you set this up in a restaurant - people will come just to see it, potentially increasing your business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Kwt7I2g0o