First time pics

Diablored

Trying to post photos from my iPad. Having to resize them is a pain. I apologize if this doesn't work.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 897

Diablored

Dreamfish, diet is mainly food sticks and nls. But every second weekend or so I let him eat 30 to 50 gut loaded crickets. Usually gut load with carrots and nls pellets soaked in vitamins. Give the odd prawn here and there. It will usually eat anything I put in there. I commute to work and am gone 7 days at a time. So wife feeds him pellets while I am gone.

Diablored

I will try and take some more pics before I leave to work. That picture doesn't fairly reflect this fish. Plus I want to try and catch some of my plecos out today to enter tht contest..

Ansieh

very nice gold head! I wish my dreamfish can eat pellets. Was it hard for you to train it to eat pellets?

Diablored

No I have been really lucky when it comes to feeding pellets to aros in my life. A lot of ppl disagree with this but I like to have some other pellet eating fish in there with the aro. This dreamfish started eating pellets out of its hatred of the silver dollars it use to share a tank with. If the dollars liked it then automatically this aro asserted its dominance on the dollars I believe. I fed the silver dollars lettuce and the aro did it's best to eat that as well.