Showcase: Panda Gold from the first 2005 order!

Kenta

Administrator
This Panda Gold is from the very first group order from Panda Aquatic Center! I'd like to thank the owner for having me over and allowing me to take the pictures!
I apologize in advance, i am far from a professional photographer, the pictures are very amateur they just don't do the fish justice.

The fish has no flaws, no Drop eye, no gill curl, good jaw bite, nice finnage, good body shape and awesome color!

IMG_3542.jpg

IMG_3543.jpg

blurry close up of gill plate and jaws
IMG_3545.jpg

IMG_3546.jpg

IMG_3547.jpg

IMG_3548.jpg

IMG_3556.jpg

IMG_3561.jpg

IMG_3563.jpg

IMG_3564.jpg

IMG_3570.jpg

protoxeno

HOLY Sh1t! Thats is amazinggggg. That gold tone is more intensive then the adult xback I see in LFS. Thats perfect fish.

Panda Gold is a brand name referring to HBRTG which is unlike regular RTG as Panda Golds usually have at least 5th lvl colouration like the above picture of the fish. Regular classic RTG usually don't reach colouration more than 4th lvl shine. But these days its hard to find any classic RTG as RTG these days are all mixed with this and that so its to hard to find any classic RTG in the market.

Last edited:

lo sai

....forgot to ask how big is he/she. i have one from the orignal order aswell, but too bad mine does not look nearly as good as yours.

Kenta

Administrator
This fish is about 18", the owner has done a good job raising it!
Jackson, Panda Gold = hbrtg