arowana

1. Canadian Aqua Farm

FS: Colourful XL Plastic Air Stones Free Shipping

I am excited to announce the addition of a new product to my website... XL plastic air stones. They are 2" high by 1" wide and are weighted so they will stay down even in high air flow applications. The sections snap together and can be taken apart for easy cleaning. I am offering 20 packs of...
  2. B

my new 24K Supreme XBack Golden from Panda Farm

Hey Guys, I couldnt resist this little guy. His body structure and fins are perfect and he is from Panda. ( I still cant figue out why most of my pics upload sideways, sorry)
  3. D

Acrylic aquarium for sale, Woodstock ontario

This custom acrylic aquarium has a built in sump to the side and is interchangeable to suit your bioload. The swim space is 7 feet long, by 32" wide. It is only 16" tall so perfect for arowanas and or rays or even saltwater reef. Comes with strong wooden stand, all equipment as in heater...
  4. D

P13 stingray for sale (male)

Male Leopoldi ray About 10" diameter Eating worms and small pellet $1000 Woodstock, Ontario No shipping, sorry Please text for faster response 705 984-4568
  5. D

Gold crossback, high quality for sale

Need to make some room. Asking $1888 Malaysian crossback gold (gold based) Papers, chipped from dreamfish inc. Make an offer, pick up or meet around Cambridge, Kitchener, Woodstock, London area. No trades at this time please, thanks for looking.
  6. D

Wtb chili /blood red arowana

Looking for a high grade chili or blood red arowana with papers on hand. 12"+ preferred. Kitchener Waterloo area. Want to pick up in southern Ontario. Not airport.
  7. T

Aquarium hobby related posters

Some great quality posters for $12 each. For larger purchases discounts can be made. Poster size is 80cm by 60cm. Shipping available at additional cost to buyer. I am located in Toronto, Ont Below is a list of available posters: Pleco I Corydoras I Corydoras II Drawf Cichlid...
  8. K

FS: Chili red arowana $800 (Richmond, BC)

I'm selling my 2.5 year-old chill red arowana for only $800 because I'm shutting down the tank. He is about 20" and his colour is developing nicely as you can see in the pictures. No defects, no dropped eyes, no curled gills. This fish is in perfect condition which is rare. I have the original...
  9. K

FS: Chili red arowana $1600

Hi Arowana Lovers, I'm selling my 2.5 year-old chill red arowana. He is about 22" and his colour is developing nicely as you can see in the pictures. No defects, no dropped eyes, no curled gills. It's rare find and I have the original certificate. Youtube video: http://youtu.be/HuRObZTTIwE...
  10. K

FS Chili red arowana (Richmond BC)

I'm moving to San Francisco so I'm selling my 22" chili red arowana. Perfect condition with no dropped eyes. $2000 with chip and cert. Msg me if you are interested.
  11. M

Stingray Black Diamond Wanted

im looking P14 BD 6''-10 inch (Female) or Henlie whoever have or want to sell it please gimme a call or msg me. Tel: 6473916868 thankz
  12. D

Chili red for sale, New tecumseth

13" chili red Dfi Asking $1800 Please pick up so you can see no damage. Hard time uploading pictures on here, no problem Sending you them if you are wanting a chili in your collection.
  13. A

AQUADECOR LUXURY AQUARIUM

Aquadecor, as the first and only produser of Museum style luxury aquariums on the market.This makes Aquadecor the industry leader in hand crafted 3D AQUARIUMS. please visit our website and 4000sq showroom located in Mississauga. Aquadecor.ca
  14. G

2014 FALL Arowana Shipment!

NEW AROWANA SHIPMENT!! GREAT PRICES and QUALITY! This Year we were able to go to Singapore again to hand pick the Arowanas Red Tail Golden (5-6 inches) $399 each Hi Back Gold (5-6 inches) $599 each Cross Back Gold (10 inches) Chili Red, Super Red, Blood Red (7-8 inches) Blood Red (6...
  15. Canadian Aqua Farm

Canadian Aqua Farm Discus & Black Worms - New Website!!!

Exciting news from CAF!!! I have launched a new website/e-store. The web address has not changed, it is still www.canadianaquafarm.com The new site is much more user friendly. The new shopping cart makes placing orders a breeze. The "My Account" area is full of new features that will...
  16. kman

12" Northern Thai Tiger Fish - NTT

$500 firm Perfect eyes and fins...healthy and FAT Kept with arowana, datnoid tiger fish, peacock bass, florida gar, fish tank, aquarium, predator fish Pickup creditview/eglinton or negotiable GTA delivery No rush to sell so pls no low balling!!!!!!
  17. G

New Aquarium Arrival!

BOYU AQUARIUMS ARE HERE! CHECK THEM OUT BEFORE THEY ARE ALL SOLD OUT! These aquariums are built for Arowanas with a very impressive filtering system that is built in. Size:1040x487x1550(mm) l:270L Size: 1506Lx656Wx1665H(mm) l:546L Colour: DRAWBENCH GOLD Size...
  18. G

NEW AROWANA SHIPMENT!

NEXT WEEKEND WE WILL BE HAVING A NEW SHIPMENT OF HIGH QUALITY RED AROWANA, HIGH QUALITY HIGH BACK GOLD, AND CROSS BACK GOLD. This is a large shipment and if interested we hope that you come to check it out. VERY GOOD PRICES AND GREAT QUALITY!
  19. T

@@ Black diamond x leopoldi stingray @@

Hi everyone, I'm going to down size my collection of rays. here are 2 small black and white stingray for sale. Nice dark black with white spots. - pic one - Leopoldi - pic two - Black diamond x leopoldi both of them very healthy, eating sinking pellets, about 6 inches, around 7...
  20. T

FS Green are and Rays + ect

Due to life and Schooling I am going to have to eventually take down my tank (in the near future). Seeing as how a lot of people have trouble selling high end fish I thought I would start early in selling of my babies .. *all measurements are approx* for sale I have Fish 1 flagtails...